Teeter is one of the best constructed inversion systems for spinal decompression. Consult your physician or health care provider before using to be sure that your specific health issues are not contraindicated such as, high blood pressure and spinal fractures.
Roll over image to zoom in Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long Stretch Max Handles for added stretching options and assistance. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups for ergonomic fit. Contoured Bed flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It's easy to do - simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position.
- "HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILTY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges,
- cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability."
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; 5-Year Full Warranty; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4 ft. 8 in.- 6 ft. 6 in. user capacity